- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Acorn is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.8 or later|
Acorn is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Acorn
|Acorn 4.0.3 10/05/13||Trial version||English||
|Acorn 1.5.3 03/02/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Simple but powerful image editor
- Fixed a bug where App Store versions of Acorn wouldn't aways correctly save a .acorn file.
- Updated to the latest Vector Boolean sources which fixes some bugs when unioning shapes.
- Fixed a bug where dragging multiple selected layers from the layers list into another canvas wouldn't copy all the layers.
- Change: When selecting a filter preset, you can now hold down the shift key to have it add to any existing filters on the layer.
- Fixed a bug where choosing a filter preset wouldn't update the display when you had a previous filter selected.
- Change: Acorn will no longer throw up a dialog box when using AppleScript to trim and there's no transparent pixels to trim to.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't set the color for a selected range in a text box.
- Fixed a bug where the Levels tool wouldn't work correctly with non-rectangular selections.
- Fixed a bug where the Exclude Paths command didn't always work with overlapping shapes.
- Fixed a bug where the levels histogram wasn't showing up correctly on MacBook Airs.
Review last updated: 10/05/13
- Multiple window view
- All tools are in one place
- Sensitive brush strokes
- Easier to use than Photoshop
- Latest version adds lots of new handy features
- Lacks high-end image editing options
- Lacks a pen selection tool
- No iCloud integration
Much of the reason for Photoshop's worldwide success is down to the fact that it was one of the first... See more
It's the news many video editors and Final Cut Pro fans have been eagerly awaiting - the release of... See more